Talos Energy is an independently ran oil and gas business. According to WorkplaceDynamics, Talos Energy was named the top workplace amongst resident small productions. In a $1.9 billion dollar merger, Talos Energy LLC is acquiring Louisiana Stone Energy Corp. The companies will then combine and be called Talos Energy Inc. The trade name in the New York Stock Exchange will be the icon “TALO”. Talos Energy Inc. has an end objective to be the leading offshore production and exploration business.Timothy S. Duncan is Talos Energy’s CEO. He believes that with the acquisition of Stone Energy, they will have more resources to accelerate Talos Energy’s development projects. The merger is thought to completely close by the early second quarter or late first quarter of 2018.
Once the union is done, Stone stockholders will keep 37% and Talos Energy stockholders will have the other 63% of the business. Stone Energy will have 4 members on the director’s board, while Talos Energy will have 10 members. According to the Houston Business Journal, the whole company is valued at roughly $2.5 billion dollars. The main headquarters will be located in Houston, Texas. Additional agencies will be found in New Orleans and Lafayette.Per the release, there will be about 136 million containers of oil with an average of 47,000 containers daily. In the Gulf of Mexico, Talos Energy will have 1.2 million gross acres. Also, the company is expected to have long-term notes until 2022, $600 million in borrowing abilities, and a $1 billion dollar credit office.Although Talos Energy has been faced with tough competition from different offshore Mexican opportunities, it still seems to be thriving quite efficiently.
In 2015, Talos Energy attained a bid in Mexico for exploration of shallow-waters. In July, partners and the energy company discovered roughly 2 billion containers at the Zama-1 well in Mexico.This top oil and gas group uses UBS Investment and Citigroup banks for financial advice. They also have several legal councils including Weiss, Vinson & Elkins LLP and Paul, Rifkind, and a couple others. Since the company did file for bankruptcy in 2016, this union is a representation of Talos Energy’s new success in its restructure.For Talos Energy, their expertise is centered on gaining assets around and in the Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf Coast regions. They have high interest in exploration, exploitation, and optimization. For 70 years, they have been improving their techniques in drilling and technology.Their team members work hard to give their best and most accurate performance. Talos Energy is supported by investment reserves joined with Riverstone Holdings LLC, Talos management, and Apollo Global Management, LLC. More information on Talos can be found at www.talosenergyllc.com.